Christine, Wondering

Random Musings of a Human Becoming

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter!


I'm sitting in front of my computer trying not to make any sudden movements - I'm feeling nauseous and already lost my breakfast. I'm sipping a stomach relief drink (very slowly) and hoping it helps.

The sad thing is that I only had a couple of tiny easter eggs yesterday, and haven't had any today at all, so this isn't even the traditional sickness of over-indulgence on chocolate. Boo to that!

Before anyone can say it - because it would be a delicious irony after yesterday's post - I'm NOT pregnant. No, I'm not. The odds of that would be minuscule. Definitely not.

Besides which, MD has been unwell with a mild stomachy thing this past few days, so no doubt I've just caught that. I'll be right as rain in a few days and just have to be patient.

But anyways . . . Happy Easter!

2 comments:

Sorry you're sick on Easter!So unfair. Hope you'll soon be over it, and able to enjoy the Easter break.
Here, it's Sunday evening. Snowing slightly, but it won't accumulate.
Wishing you, though a bit late, a Happy Easter.
Tassie.
 
Hehe, sorry to hear that Chocolate overload is not the cause of your problems. But don't worry - there is always time to get chocolate sick later! :) ~ Arcadia
 

Post a Comment